Budapest Baths Location | Getting There & Directions
The many thermal baths of Budapest precede the city's reputation. A trip to Budapest would be incomplete without a visit to the world-renowned Széchenyi Baths. Széchenyi Baths, with its eighteen pools, is located in the famous City Park and is quite accessible by various means of transport. Before you plan your visit to Budapest Baths, read on to know everything there is to know about getting to Budapest Baths.
Széchenyi Baths Location
Getting to Széchenyi Baths
Closest Station: Széchenyi Fürdő, M1 line
- Széchenyi Baths is a 3-minute walk from Széchenyi Fürdő metro station.
- The M1 metro (yellow line) goes to Széchenyi Fürdő metro station.
- M1 metro line can be taken at various familiar parts of the town, like Deák Square.
- It takes 15 minutes to reach Széchenyi Baths from the heart of the city, the transit hub square called Deák Square.
By Trolleybus or Bus
Closest Station: Széchenyi Fürdő M
- The trolleybus numbers 72 and 75 take you closest to the bath complex.
- The nearest bus station from Széchenyi Baths is Hősök Tere M that is a 9-minute walk.
- There are numerous bus lines that will take you to Hősök Tere M, that is, Heroes' Square. The bus lines are 20E, 30, 30A, 105, 178, 230.
- You can even take a taxi cab or Uber to reach Széchenyi Baths.
- Make sure to always take a cab that belongs to official taxi companies. Look out for the official company logo on the side of the taxis.
- During rush hours, Uber is usually less expensive in Budapest.
- Due to a clash between taxi drivers and Uber, there is a possibility of facing some conflict if you choose to travel with Uber.
- Although the roads remain safe at all times, it is still advisable to take a taxi or an Uber if you're leaving the bath at night.
- If you're not short on time and can explore the city at a leisurely pace, then you can choose to rent a bike as your means of transport in Budapest.
- One of the easiest ways to rent a bike in Budapest is through MOL BuBi bikes.
- There are various bicycle lanes in Budapest that make commuting with bikes quite easy and economical.
- Renting a bike is an excellent way to sightsee as you make your way to Széchenyi Baths.
Book your Budapest Baths Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Széchenyi Baths Location
A. Széchenyi Baths, the largest of the Budapest Baths, are located at Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary. Find it on the map here.
A. The best way to reach Széchenyi baths is to take the M1 metro that goes to Széchenyi Fürdő metro station.
A. The address to Széchenyi Baths is Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary. Find it on the map here.
A. Széchenyi Baths are located in Budapest, Hungary.
A. Yes, Széchenyi Baths is a 3-minute walk from Széchenyi Fürdő metro station.
A. Széchenyi Baths is located in the City Park, a 5-minute walk from the famous Heroes’ Square - a must-see attraction in Budapest.
A. The closest metro station is Széchenyi fürdő, a 3-minute walk to the bath.
A. The bus lines that stop near the baths are 105, 178, 20E, 30A, 5.